So I’ve gained weight 😦 and a lot of it. It’s more worrying and frustrating when your clothes, especially your FAVOURITE clothes don’t fit like they used to! I have no excuse to be honest. Yes, I’ve been busy, but I’m sure I could’ve squeezed in a few hours of gym in the week and maintained a healthier diet. Snacking during exam season is definitely my weakness!
My weight has really started to make me feel insecure, so I’ve decided to join the gym again after a whole year and a half (maybe more :/).
This post is just to share my first day back with you guys, what I did and what I ate. I’ll be posting more food posts as I love experimenting with food!
For breakfast I had a bowl of muesli with skimmed milk and some green tea. I must say I quite enjoyed it. Luckily for me, my brother is quite a health freak, so we always have some form of healthy option always available! hehe 😉
- Tuna and sweetcorn (with very very very little mayonnaise) and some chilli flakes
- Cherry tomatoes and cucumber topped with some caesar dressing
- Piece of garlic bread (okay..maybe I should have avoided that lol)
- Sweet potato mash – very easy to make, peel the sweet potato (I used half a potato), add some hot water and stick it in the microwave for roughly 6/7 minutes maybe more if required.
- I lightly buttered some mushrooms in a pan and then added sweetcorn and kidney beans and two cherry tomatoes for a juicy flavour. I then seasoned it with very little salt, pepper and of course chilli flakes! I really struggle to eat bland food or food lacking spice.