Hey guys! So I have finally completed redecorating my bedroom 🙂
Keeping this blog very simple and just sharing my recent bedroom ideas and purchases with you all. When it comes to interior designing, I personally feel that the little details are everything so below are a few links, only the ones I could find as some items are not available online or are out of stock.
(1) Wilko Marie Therese Chandelier Black 5 Arm – http://www.wilko.com/ceiling+wall-lighting/wilko-marie-therese-chandelier-black-5-arm/invt/0326064
(2) Wilko Ornate Mirror Large Portrait – http://www.wilko.com/mirrors/wilko-ornate-mirror-large-portrait/invt/0415654
(3) Wilko Vintage Rose Vase – http://www.wilko.com/vases+bowls/wilko-vintage-rose-vase/invt/0412397
(4) Wilko Gold Mosaic Hurricane – http://www.wilko.com/vases+bowls/wilko-gold-mosaic-hurricane/invt/0417962
(5) Faux Fur Rug Sheep Natural 75x90cm – http://www.wilko.com/shop-all-rugs/faux-fur-rug-sheep-natural-75x90cm/invt/ms00279
(6) Wilko Paris Cushion Faux Silk Grey – http://www.wilko.com/cushions/wilko-paris-cushion-faux-silk-grey/invt/0305165
(7) Wilko Chenille Cushion Charcoal 43x43cm – http://www.wilko.com/cushions/wilko-chenille-cushion-charcoal-43x43cm/invt/0416736
(8) Wilko Faux Fur Throw – http://www.wilko.com/bedspreads+throws/wilko-faux-fur-throw/invt/0418391
(9) – http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Colour-@-Home-Vinyl-Matt-Emulsion-Paint-Driftwood-2-5L/p/122223
The damask wallpaper was purchased online from eBay, sorry can’t seem to find the link! But all I did was type in ‘damask wallpaper’ and loads came up! After spending over a week trying to find something like this in various shops, I ended up purchasing from eBay as they had a wide range of options. I believe it was £8.99 per roll, I only needed two rolls as it was only used on one wall. I feel that it’s best to just have one wall with wallpaper as a feature wall, otherwise it looks too busy as the wallpaper is shiny and consists of embossed details.
For the other wall I went for a neutral greyish shade with a slight hint of purple. This paint was purchased from Wickes, and the paint colour is called ‘driftwood’ (link given above).
I went for a black chandelier from Wilko (link given above), something a little different, it adds that classy look and a contrast as the rest of the room consists of nudes and greys.
Cushions and throws are a MUST for that cosy winter feeling, so layer it up! The three square cushions were purchased from Wilko (link given above) and the two rectangular, faux fur, smaller ones from Asda at £7 each (sorry, not available online, however they are still available at some Asda stores).
My faux mink throw was purchased from a local store at £17.99. However, there are many alternatives available, I’ve shared with you guys a link for a faux fur throw from Wilkos for £30, which I may probably go purchase myself this week as it looks amazingly cosy!
Now this is every girl’s favourite area right?! The vanity area. I tried to keep it simple and clutter free. Unfortunately the beautiful gold tray was purchased from Asda a year ago for £12, so it’s not in stock anymore.
However similar trays can be purchased from Asda or TK Maxx. It’s perfect to place your favourite pieces, such as jewellery, perfumes etc.
The golden vase was purchased from Wilko at £6 and in it I have stored my favourite make up brushes! (someone buy me flowers already!)
The vintage vase with roses was purchased from Wilko at £6, I absolutely love it. It adds that classic, vintage, ladylike touch to the room and that pop of colour! (I guess artificial flowers will have to do for now lol)
My beautiful mirror compliments the damask wallpaper, only £30 from Wilko. It’s quite large and light and has that vintage look, which is exactly what I was going for! (link given above).
Finally this white/cream rug from Wilko, I know, I know! Everything is from Wilko! But hey, it’s nice and convenient to find everything in one place! Ain’t nobody got time to shop around everywhere, certainly not me
This rug adds that cosy feeling, and it contrasts well with my carpet. I absolutely adore it! Let’s hope I manage to keep it white lol
Hope you all enjoyed this blog because I certainly enjoyed putting it together!